Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Table Update

I looked at two different portable tables that are available online.  Bernina doesn't have a cabinet that's specifically for the Bernina machine that I know of...at least not a portable (translate affordable, he he he) one.

The brand that you may have heard of is SewEzi.  I've seen ads for these tables in nearly every quilting magazine I pick up for the last several years.

I can't speak personally to this brand at all, but I have heard very good things about it.  Harriet recommended it, so that's endorsement enough for me.

This one will run you $249 plus $20 to $40 shipping.

Then, Leah Day sells a table at her website (which appears very similar) called the Gidget.  There are two different models...the only difference being the opening in the middle of the table.  I most likely could have fit my Bernina in the smaller opening, but for a little more money, I will get an acrylic insert that is cut to fit my machine, so I went with the Gidget 2.

It's on sale right now for $229.99 which includes the table and the insert PLUS, the shipping is free!  Gotta love free shipping!

So, I ordered it last night and I'm looking forward to it's arrival...fully assembled!  WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone in blogland LOVES comments! I try and respond to each one.